Wednesday, July 28, 2010

29th Post - Termi and Thunderfire pics, LotD paint

Well you’re in for another barrage of pictures I’m afraid.
First up I got my portable light booth set up and took some photos of my thunderfire cannons.

Cannon 1
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cannon 2
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cannon 2’s tech marine (both marines are painted identically)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then I took some pictures of the Termi Standard Bearer
Photobucket
Photobucket

The termi assault sergeants
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Lightning claw termis
Photobucket

And the thunderhammer termis
Photobucket
Photobucket

More photos of the termis are here

And finally I put boltgun metal on the Legion of the Damned.



Hopefully I’ll put some work in on the Warhounds. This’ll be my last post for a few days as I leave for Wargames con tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment