Tuesday, July 27, 2010

22nd Post - Ultramarines History part 2 - 2nd Company

When I started the 4th edition update I decided to do all my models in drop pods with 2 melta guns in each tactical squad.
Here’s some pics of the squads on my city fight board

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To help these squads out I added 6 dreadnoughts.
3 Venerable,
Photobucket

and 3 regular
Photobucket

They all have removeable back banners
Photobucket

Of course all of those models needed drop pods and the infamous Foda Pattern drop pod was born
Photobucket

In the end I made 12 drop pods
Photobucket

I later added a chaplain,
Photobucket

a landspeeder
Photobucket

this model had the first of my senic bases
Photobucket

Later as the Apocalypse “bug” started to rear its head I realized I needed to flesh out the 2nd company so I added
Sicarius
Photobucket

6 plasma gunners and flamers (so every tac squad could choose its special weapons)
Photobucket

6 Lascannons (So I can do something with the squads), and more marines (so each squad could hit the full 10 man requirement)
Photobucket

2 Devestator Squads with 4 heavy bolters each
Photobucket
Photobucket

and of course they needed more marines to make them 10 strong
Photobucket

A tech marine
Photobucket

I also gave Sicarius a command squad using dark angel vet legs (again with double the special weapons needed so I can take what I want when I want)
Photobucket
Photobucket
and finally a librarian
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment