When I started the 4th edition update I decided to do all my models in drop pods with 2 melta guns in each tactical squad.
Here’s some pics of the squads on my city fight board
To help these squads out I added 6 dreadnoughts.
and 3 regular
They all have removeable back banners
Of course all of those models needed drop pods and the infamous Foda Pattern drop pod was born
In the end I made 12 drop pods
I later added a chaplain,
this model had the first of my senic bases
Later as the Apocalypse “bug” started to rear its head I realized I needed to flesh out the 2nd company so I added
6 plasma gunners and flamers (so every tac squad could choose its special weapons)
6 Lascannons (So I can do something with the squads), and more marines (so each squad could hit the full 10 man requirement)
2 Devestator Squads with 4 heavy bolters each
and of course they needed more marines to make them 10 strong
A tech marine
I also gave Sicarius a command squad using dark angel vet legs (again with double the special weapons needed so I can take what I want when I want)
and finally a librarian
- 29th Post - Termi and Thunderfire pics, LotD paint...
- 27th Post - Legion of the Damned,small commission ...
- 26th Post - Ultramarines History part 6 - Random S...
- 25th Post - Ultramarines History part 5 - 8th Comp...
- 24th Post - Ultramarines History part 4 - Chapter ...
- 23rd Post - Ultramarines History part 3 - 1st Comp...
- 22nd Post - Ultramarines History part 2 - 2nd Comp...
- 21st Post - Ultramarines History part 1 - Starting...
- 20th Post - Display board
- Nineteenth Post - Vendettas weathered
- Eighteenth Post - Infantry finished, Manticore fin...
- Seventeenth Post - Bases ringed, and final 2 hydra...
- Sixteenth Post - 4 bases 2 hydras 2 mystics and a ...
- Fifteenth Post - Straken's new arms, finished Psyk...
- Fourteenth post - Battle psykers, weathered missil...
- Thirteenth Post - Vendetta Lascannons and Psykers
- Twelfth Post - manticore nearly done, hydra treads...
- ▼ July (17)