Tuesday, July 27, 2010

23rd Post - Ultramarines History part 3 - 1st Company

With the release of the “new” plastic terminators I picked up a box and made a 4 man command squad,

Photobucket

with 2 assault cannons (1 was pre-heresy),
Photobucket

and a librarian for them to guard.
Photobucket

Next I got Lysander and tried my hand at sculpting to turn him into an Ultramarine.
Photobucket

Next I started working on a squad of assault terminators (I later finished 3 more Lightning Claws to go with this squad)
Photobucket

Then I had to paint the new terminator librarian
Photobucket

I took a side track and started working on some terminators (as I had receiving a boat load of terminator bits from Bob
Photobucket
Photobucket

I converted up a deathwing command squad using space hulk terminators
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and had fun painting them
Photobucket
Photobucket

I built a Njal conversion
Photobucket

and un-blood-angel-ed a set of space hulk terminators
Photobucket

Finally I repainted 2 old land raiders 1 a Promethus and 1 normal
Photobucket
Photobucket

Since taking those photos I have painted 10 more assault terminators (from the giant batch), the standard bearer, and blue washed all of the other terminators.

No comments:

Post a Comment