Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Eighteenth Post - Infantry finished, Manticore finished, Warhounds dusted off

First up I attached the missiles to the Manticore. I decided to use sticky glue instead of magnets due to the way their built.


I also finished touching up all of the infantry I will be using

And finally I resurrected an old project.
Some of you may remember my old Warhound thread from many years ago
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/205219.page

I have since re-organized the pictures into the new galleries here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Foda_Bett/40k/Super%20Heavies/Warhounds/WIP/

Well the warhounds have sat (more like laid) around the house since then waiting for a day to be picked up and worked on again. Well that day has come!

Tonight I started dusing off and re-tightening all of the warhound bolts, which proved to be a bit of a job, and tallying their parts. I also glued on some of the broken parts I could find.
Let me start by saying THESE TITANS ARE NOT FOR SALE NOR WILL THEY EVER BE FOR SALE!


No comments:

Post a Comment