Monday, June 14, 2010

Ninth Post - Death Company and Psykers

So I finally received the parts I needed for my psykers and I started building them. They're coming along rather nicely I think:


I really need to get off my ass and start painting these guys but I'm hoping whenever the forgeworld decals get in I'll start working on them again.

I also picked up another commission from Bob in the form of 30 Death Company, 20 Sanguinary guard, and every Blood Angel Special character.
Here's the Death Company, Astorath, Mephiston and his "stand in" Lemartes.

I'm hoping on finishing the Death Company and hopefully a couple of the characters by this weekend.

Also I recently reformatted my OS. I thought I had a problem when I installed new updates for XP but it turns out one of my SATA cables went bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment