Friday, September 24, 2010

33rd Post - It's been a while

Hi guys!

I'm afraid I've been a bit busy doing some stuff since my last post. First up I finished the Blood Angels commission

Here's the Golden boys from the commission

some_text
some_text
some_text
some_text
some_text
some_text
some_text
some_text

I also built some honor guard
some_text
some_text
some_text
some_text

Then I started painting the last of my assault terminators
some_text

I later finished those termis (bringing the total up to 40 finished that month) I also finished those blood angels in the front row.

Next up was some Ultramarines Sternguard for the same client
Photobucket

And a Land Raider Crusader
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got my spray booth working and sprayed 9 land speeders, 3 Predators, 1 Dread, and 1 Damoclese rhino

I've also been doing some resin sentry guns, some pre-heresy equipment, and some more titan work! I've been posting the titans in the game headz blog (just check out the other blog I'm part of). I'll try to get a summary post over here, as well as keeping this thing updated more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment